Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The independence day brunchnner

Hey guys wassup?

I am at home in NYC for a week and am having a ball..

just wanted to share my experience with u guys..

I have been hanging out with my buddy who has come from Mumbai and
has rented an apt a block away from my apt..so we are having a
blast..

So,yesterday we celebrated Independence day by going for an early
morning walk/jog in the flushing meadows park (the US open one)
nearby..we came home at 10 o clock ....

HUNGER STATUS: "ok not really hungry."

...we planned to go to the "ganesh temple" which has the most
delicious idlis/dosas/uttapas...but my dad gave us an "assignment"
which he had to do..so couldnt eat..had to drive somewhere.got lost
as usual..so the "assignment" finished at 2:30..

Hunger STATUS: STARVED.

SOLUTION:Jackson heights>>>Jackson Diner>>Unlimited food $9 Lunch
(daily between 12 to 4)
http://newyork.citysearch.com/profile/7411723/

So, I think the jackson diner boss might be having a second thought
over whether his "unlimited" food scheme was a good idea..
cos we HOGGED i repeat "HOOOOGGGGEEEDDD" the food..

Starters:Chaat.
"Pre" Lunch: Dosa
Lunch: Punjabi food chole,paneer makhanwala,etc etc
"Post" Lunch:Lassi
Dessert:Some sweet dish which was awesomly awesome..

The look of our table was quite a scene in the end...i think we
had "stacked" the plates (now I understand what a "stack" is in
programming;))The waiter demanded a tip from us (not joking) cos we
hogged till 4:30 although the "unlimited" scheme was till 4..

It was the most awesome "Brunchnner"(Breakfast+Lunch+Dinner) I have
ever had in my whole life....:):):):):) and ofcourse an
unforgettable independence day...

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED: Please visit jackson diner if u r ever in NYC..

>>>>>PEACE<<<<<<<<

-V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home