Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Mummy ko nahin hain pataa....

Last weekend, was the first weekend for me in Los Angeles urf LA! Kavin had come to Shashi's place on saturday evening. And, we met about after 4 months! Did a lot of tp on saturday night and watched Bunti & Bubli, then sunday whole day was fultoo tp as you could guess rigthly!



Then, went to eat "Indian Chinese" in a restaurant called Tangra Bistro in Cerritos, I guess suburb of LA. It's a favourite restaurant of Desis around. And we 5 really enjoyed the food, I had such a spicy Chinese for the first time after a span of over 2 years. See the photos! The unidentified individual is Mohan :), with who I stay, of course Shashi is also there!

And, as per the plan we went to watch a Hindi movie in a theatre nearby called Naz 8,. 8 since it has 8 screens! At least, I was very excited since it was the first time I was going to watch a Hindi movie in America. And above all with the tp gang, it was more fun! Frankly speaking, I had almost forgotten how a movie watching experience in theatre is ;)! I mean every now and then I got amazed at the sound system ;). It sounded so great, imagine watching a movie in a theatre after 2 years! It was nothing great, just a simple Dolby system, but I really enjoyed it.

As far as movie is concerned, it was pathetic! But the music is good and really enjoyed few songs - halka halka sa hain shama and mummy ko nahin hain pata ;)! It was unbelievable who could probably write such a lyric for the 2nd song! Otherwise, total waste! But was fun though! Oh man, I forgot to write the name of the movie, but keep guessing ;)!

Kaushal

P.S: It was Chocolate.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kaushal said...

yo man

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 3:12:00 AM  
Blogger SAL said...

Gr8 going...LA public
Keep having fun...!

Jab tak mummy ko nahi hai pata, tab tak hi theek hai ;)

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 12:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home