Friday, September 30, 2005

Friday fever

Guys, its friday and I dont know but I suddenly become pumped up and just look forward to have a great time in the eve ...its like at office I am ready t0 do ne kind of work and just run off ...I start getting restless...after 3 I start escaping my Boss's eye so that he cannot inundate me with ne work ...Now every Friday, I have somethin to look forward to..I have started to play for a Cricket team in USC..there is a tournament goin on in USCX and its good fun...I even got to play in the lights in the Stadium and its a great feeling and tht too on a Friday..Cant get better than this...This is 1 of the best things of staying in California...the weather permits u to play all kind of outdoor sports and for a sports freak like me ..its heaven...
So the Friday fever is something tht no 1 can escape from...even if I am not doin anythin on a friday night..I just wont sleep early..i will do something or the other and just stay up as late I can...
Anyways guys hope every 1 has a great weekend and keep blogging..
Laters,
Kavin.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kaushal said...

it seems u r having gr8 time dude in LA, lol.....

anyways chal milte hain baad main..

Friday, September 30, 2005 4:46:00 PM  
Blogger SAL said...

Yes Friday evening is what everyone waits for. Thats wat we always say "TGIF" (For u'll to decode).

And abt u playing cricket... I'm glad u r, knowing the ardent fan of that sport that u r. Gr8 going dude...!

Friday, September 30, 2005 9:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home