Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Soccer Match at LA






Guys here are some of the pics of the Soccer match between Real Madrid and LA Galaxy which I happened to watch live at the Stadium here in LA...It was my first ever Soccer match in a stadium and it was all that I was hoping for...I have been to a lot of CKT matches back in Bbay, but surely this match also comes up in my fav list..I got to c the likes of Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos,Michael Oven, Figo, ZIDANE..Beckham(I hate him though), Cassias..and all the other gr8 stars of Madrid..It was truly a wonderful experience and would love to watch a soccer match agn and preferrably in a European country...Guys the next CKT world cup is in West Indies and hopefully if everything goes well, I would love to go and watch tht in West Indies...
Laters,
Kavin

5 Comments:

Blogger Kaushal said...

oh man,

when did u go for this ? i dint even know. anyways nice pics dude, and yeah, u were wearing real madrid shirt!

great going dude.

btw,
tu khud post kar ke khud pehli comment kyun likhtaa hain, kabhi samaj main nahin aata ;)

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 2:51:00 AM  
Blogger Chintan said...

awesome dude, great going.

nice pics too.

How was the match? who won?

-Chintan

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 8:47:00 AM  
Blogger SAL said...

Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos,Michael Oven, Figo, ZIDANE..Beckham(I love him though), Cassias..and all the other gr8 stars of Madrid

U lucky thing...! Envy u.

Newy, gr8 going :)

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 12:20:00 PM  
Blogger SAL said...

Oye... kuch bhi kuch bhi
Mein humesha likhti thi.
But now that Kaushal gives reminders wen a blog is posted, I know wen there is a posting made.

Btw...Becham rocks.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 6:26:00 PM  
Blogger Kaushal said...

oh man, i cant stop laughing whenever i read this:
---------
kavin said...

aaila..aga good pics man..keep it up...
lol...
---------

dont know why, but it makes me lol, khud likho phir bolo keep it up..

good job kavin ;)

lagta hain sirm hum 4 log ke liye ho blog hain, baaki sab ko nikaal dete hain :)

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 6:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home