Monday, February 13, 2006

Uncle Bob and Aunty Valentine

Hey guys, I know I have been too lazy in recent months and have hardly posted anything on this blog and I really dont have any excuse for this act..actually I think this blog has died down and people surely should be more active in putting up any crap on the blog......I hope people will start writing more on this blog....
Ok I am sure by now everyone would be wondering what exactly does the title suggest here and what is it that Kavin is trying to convey here...or is this one of his usual farts which everyone will have to put up with...So let me tell u this upfront...this post is dedicated to Uncle Bob and Aunty Valentine...Ok pls let every 1 know who Uncle Bob is and how is aunty Valentine related to u or Uncle Bob? Ok..it goes like this...Uncle Bob is just one of the words which some of my friends and me have been using to describe our state of being on weekends or more appropriately how would we like to pass our weekends...Just picturize Uncle Bob having a 6 pack of Beer sitting in his arm chair the whole day and watching TV(movies, Football., or any other show), smoking cigarettes and doing nothing but just lazing around the whole day ..so Uncle Bob is just a lame description ...This is exactly how my weekend was (without the beer though)...Friday night at KJPs and Purvins house...we cooked some Pulav and Sabji..and decided to watch a movie in the night..but somehow only me and Kaushal ended up watching Waisa Bhi Hota Hai Part 2 because the others had to leave and get up early the next day to go for Skiing.....The movie was funny and also was very light...so I crashed at 4 am and I managed to get up by 10.30 am the next day and by then Kaushal, Purvin and Saloni had left for Skiing...So I decided to freshen up and head to the library...I managed to reach the library to do some work,but just then again as uncle Bob had decided not to let me study,I decided to watch a movie named Brokeback Mountain ..good movie with a story which is handled with care...so one more movie for the weekend...Again that night just like Uncle Bob would have done we happened to watch one more hindi movie...Mangal Pandey(Chirag Bhai ..K'nans cousin was the star of this movie) appreciated much more than Aamir Khan...The movie was horrible and so just headed home and crashed...Sunday morning woke up at 11.30 am and me and Purvin decided to cook Poha...I think it turned out to be pretty nice and so after eating Poha ..me Purvin and Kushal were wondering what to do and were just trying to kill time..I was lying on the Lazy Boy and was about to doze off...just then Purvin suggested that we shud watch one more movie...so once again me and Purvin this time ended up watching a movie named Morning raga..was a decent movie..and then finally the weekend came to an end and I just managed to live like Uncle Bob for the weekend...lazed a lot over the weekend...One of the laziest days I have spend at Buffalo , but believe me it was nice....
So now its time to talk abt aunty Valentine...I am sure u guys wud have surely guessed by now wht I am referring to...Ya its true...Valentine Day has arrived...Gosh so much pressure it gets along with it every year for guys who are single like me who try and please aunty Valentine..I call it the mid-Febrauary crisis....oops I am sure it puts pressure even on ppl who are in a relationship...for a matter of fact I think it puts additional pressure on guys/girls who are in a relatioship...They have to start finding that special card,gifts,poems and many other things just to show their love on this day...I think there is a lot of planning that needs to be done... and I wud really appreciate any person who could manage to pull it off well...But for me I dont think that this day is of any particular significance...ya ya I know u will say that Kavin does not have a GF and so is whining about it...But seriously I dont think that one day can justify that your love for ur gf/bf is really special and u dont do anything about it for the remaining year...I think it has to be all year round.. Just see this pic and just see how much this guy has done to prove his love for his special girl..I wud not wish him Happy Valentine...I wud rather wish him a Hairy Valentine day....I wonder whether he wud have given all his hair to his Gf as a gift... not a bad idea though..
Anyways since I had a good time being with Uncle Bob over the weekend, I wud love Aunty Valentine to come on Tuesday and get me a special gift(Ipod-30GB) to show her love to me.I will love if she could make me good dinner and clean all the plates after tht.She could get me a DVD of my fav movie and we cud watch it together .She could spend the night together and in the morning make me some Coffee and then just leave...It would be such a great V day ..aunty Valentine cud help me live like Uncle Bob even on a Tueday...That would be the best thing ever to happen to me..I dont think I am asking for too much from my Valentine and in return she will get my love for the whole day ...its a good deal once in a lifetime and so all the girls out there shud take their chances and get a hold of me before it is too late...
Anyways guys,I hope everyone had a great weekend and I sincerely hope everyone has a Happy Valentine....
Cheers,
Kavin.

9 Comments:

Blogger purvins said...

kavin kamene....
I missed posting the first comment..
anyways good addition of aunty valantine....to our sunday uncle Bob life...
aur cooking dinner and washing plates.. dude... remember tomorrow (Tusday) you are cooking... so better be prepared ....
-Purvin

Monday, February 13, 2006 7:57:00 PM  
Blogger SAL said...

Uncle bob shud b kicked off for a while :) 'Coz its time to have some fun. Janta, go meet aunt Valentine tomorrow & I'll be waiting to hear about the rendevous with ur respective loves. Hope you have a great Valentines day... may god bless you with the love you wished for. Hope theres a surprise waiting for you on the other side of this night.

"Love the heart that hurts you, but never hurt the heart that loves you." ~ Vipin Sharma

Kavin... I know I'll have to lie... but here it is. Good one buddy! It was a gr8 post & truely an awakening call for the lazy-bones on Dhamaal

Monday, February 13, 2006 8:08:00 PM  
Blogger SAL said...

Btw Kavin, u never say "me and XYZ"... u always say "XYZ & I"/ "XYZ and me"

Monday, February 13, 2006 8:09:00 PM  
Blogger Chintan said...

great post Kavin, very well written.

may the cupid bless you and make all your wishes come true.

Though be careful with "... and in return she will get my love for the whole day" thing. Bhaari pad sakta hai.

cheers,
Chintan

Monday, February 13, 2006 8:20:00 PM  
Blogger Kaushal said...

Good work dude...

From the length of the post it appears, Uncle Bob was within you on Monday as well ;).

Aur maine dekhaa ki tu kal ke liye koi company bhi dhoondh rahaa hain...I guess Vishal Gandhi has made an offer in pubic, you should consider that. Dono main se kissiko bhi fight nahin hone vaali..
Vishal Kavin Gandhi aur Kavin Vishal Gandhi :D. Btw, the photo of that bhaloo is really a unique find by you...

As far as as my weekend is concerned, I take'em very light. I try not to sleep in the night or may be I sleep around dawn time, especially on Saturday nights. Due to that my whole day passes in dozing and lazing around. I just lie down and do nothing pretty much the whole sucking Sundays ;).

Monday, February 13, 2006 9:37:00 PM  
Blogger Kaushal said...

Sure dude..

I shall have lot of FUN (which can be dangerous) with Jyoti...:D

Monday, February 13, 2006 10:37:00 PM  
Blogger Kaushal said...

Arey,

Jyoti ko aisi gift di hain ki zindagi bhar nahin bhool paayegi...

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 9:28:00 PM  
Blogger Kaushal said...

jyoti is like maaya, whose existence is always deceiving.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 8:37:00 PM  
Blogger Chintan said...

abhi yeh Jyoti kaun hai. Kaushal, Jyotiji mili to "bhabhiji" kehna chayea hame?

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 8:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home